Should I take Lsat course if I am having trouble with LR???

skhudda

Should I take Lsat course if I am having trouble with LR???

Postby skhudda » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:21 pm

I have been studying for lsat for months but still get somwhere 6-12 wrong in each LR part. I dont have any trouble doing the games or reading part. I have tried every thing but my LR wont go up... :( . I would like to know what should i do? should i take lsat prep course? if so which one?? I just dont want to spend lot of money.:)

Secondly, I want to know how hard would it be for me to get into law school with 2.51 gpa( I want apply either baylor or smu). I have reason for such a low gpa. ( my mom been sick since 2002. She had couple of storke, a brain surgery. she is paralized and i am the only supporter of her. I dont have father or any family member. I worked two jobs right out of high school until 2007. i graduated with 3.1 gpa in finance in 2008. Basically my first two years were a big mess but because of my last 2 years i pulled my gpa to 3.1.

JJDancer

Re: Should I take Lsat course if I am having trouble with LR???

Postby JJDancer » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:50 pm

Buy the Logical Reasoning Bible. Prep courses will cover all 3 sections and run 1000-1500 bucks.

Or get a really good LSAT tutor that charges $40/hour or less (depends where you live) and you can get 10 sessions for 400 bucks and just focus on LR with the tutor.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”