Blueprint or Testmasters in Los Angeles?

LastChanceLA

Blueprint or Testmasters in Los Angeles?

Postby LastChanceLA » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:18 am

I want to apoligize if some think this post is redundant, but I feel like an update and some new input wouldn’t do any harm in helping some make a decision.

So, I have investigated both Blueprint and Testmasters in Los Angeles, and I really need some help making the finally decision between the two.

I am turning to the board to ask people who have taken either or both the following:

1. What did you “like” and/or “disliked” about the test prep course?
2. Who was your instructor (if in Los Angeles) and would you consider them a “good” instructor? Why or why not?

Any and all information provided would be highly appreciated. I am going to be making my decision within the next day or two and really need the board to help me out. I will be signing up for the December LSAT.

Sh@keNb@ke

Re: Blueprint or Testmasters in Los Angeles?

Postby Sh@keNb@ke » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:27 am

If you're going the Testmasters route, I can tell you Jeff Benjamin in L.A. is an EXCELLENT instructor.

sundance95

Postby sundance95 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:37 am

Jeff's great, and check to see if Robin is teaching at UCLA next term-he's the founder and the best.

LastChanceLA

Postby LastChanceLA » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:47 am

I did come across Jeff at a school fair and he did seem like he had his stuff together. I would assume they would bring only the best to a school fair. Unfortunately, Robin isn’t teaching the upcoming LSAT course which I’m upset about.

Thanks for the feedback thus far!

ChallengeAccepted

Postby ChallengeAccepted » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:07 am

I did Blueprint and my instructor, Brad, was awesome. He kept things interesting and would get to class early to answer questions on the homework, which was always nice.
It was also great that you could download the lessons just in case you had to miss a day of class or wanted to review something.

greg737

Postby greg737 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:10 pm

Testmasters asks a LOT out of you, but I learned so much while taking the class. The one thing they don't do well, though, is have you take lots of PTs. I think that is the key, but as far as concepts, they give you every chance to get them down pat.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”