dinos game? really?

petrovovitch@

dinos game? really?

Postby petrovovitch@ » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:55 pm

(how many people am i going to piss off with this post with only a week before the oct test :twisted: )

i just took pt56 and met the dreaded dinos game dun dun dun

really? forgive me for bragging but what a joke. have you people even seen some of pts 1-20? the one with the female male lizards snakes was much harder than this one (for example).

anyway sorry end of gloat.
Last edited by petrovovitch@ on Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Patriot1208

Re: dinos game? really?

Postby Patriot1208 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:57 pm

petrovovitch@ wrote:i just took pt56 and met the dreaded dinos game dun dun dun

really? forgive me for bragging but what a joke. have you people even seen some of pts 1-20? the one with the female male lizards snakes was much harder than this one (for example).

I also didn't think it was terrible, and I didn't miss any, but LG is by far my best section and I almost always go -0.

youknowryan

Postby youknowryan » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:58 pm

100% agreed. However, if one can master the newer games (40s and up)- they will be fine. further, by today's standards dinos was an outlier.

3|ink

Postby 3|ink » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:59 pm

It's the same reason some people found the mulch/stone game hard. Some people are better at some games than others. I prefer in and out games but hate those conditional sequencing games.

paratactical

Postby paratactical » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:59 pm

petrovovitch@ wrote:(how many people am i going to piss off with this post with only a week before the oct test :twisted: )

i just took pt56 and met the dreaded dinos game dun dun dun

Meh. I sat for the LSAT with the dinos game and got -0 on the section. I also don't understand why people think it's that hard. That being said, I'm incredibly awful at RC, so I'm not really one to talk.

bartleby

Postby bartleby » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:32 pm

I thought Dinos was hard but found female/male lizards/snakes easy. LG and the LSAT as a whole is YMMV.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”