October LSAT takers in Asia

Eugenie Danglars

Re: October LSAT takers in Asia

Postby Eugenie Danglars » Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:26 am

xqhp82 wrote:
Eugenie Danglars wrote:They probably don't disclose cause they're SO easy ;-)

That's exactly what I think... 8)

Let's all pray that we don't get RC experimental as the first section followed by another RC.

Oh, don't pray that! That's an ideal test for me...let's all pray that we get the best test for us :-D

niederbomb

Postby niederbomb » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:47 am

My ideal test:

Moderate LG -2

Moderate RC -1

Difficult LR -3

Moderate LR -1

Curve: -11

PT......56?

Eugenie Danglars

Postby Eugenie Danglars » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:59 am

Yaaaay guys we're done!

coffeetable

Postby coffeetable » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:03 am

Hi guys!

What were your post-LSAT reactions? I took June 2010 test in Seoul and October 2010 test in the US. I've heard nightmare stories about LSAC writing RC questions extra harder for tests in Asia than those in the US. I actually thought that it was true when I took June 2010 test in Seoul and when I bombed at RC. Did you guys think the same way too? Was RC harder than your PTs(PTs are all American versions)?

odoylerules

Postby odoylerules » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:17 pm

RC was much harder on this test I felt. LR and LG.... not so bad

xiaoxia

Postby xiaoxia » Wed May 04, 2011 4:08 am

Currently working in China and plan on taking the October LSAT in HK. Wanted to ask a few questions for those of you who took the test in Asia/HK...

1) How many people took it and what was the testing room/center like?
2) Were you able to take your cell phone to the testing center (guessing one can't take one's cell phone into the room itself, but is there a place outside the test room for say...a backpack or luggage?)
3) The RC section isn't harder than it would be in the States, right? Right?!?!
4) When did you guys get your scores back? I want to get my applications in as soon as possible and would prefer to take it in September, but there's no September date in Asia/HK...

Eugenie Danglars

Postby Eugenie Danglars » Wed May 04, 2011 4:25 am

xiaoxia wrote:Currently working in China and plan on taking the October LSAT in HK. Wanted to ask a few questions for those of you who took the test in Asia/HK...

1) How many people took it and what was the testing room/center like?

It was a massive hall, but very quiet. Maybe 100 takers (all the ones in HK together).

2) Were you able to take your cell phone to the testing center (guessing one can't take one's cell phone into the room itself, but is there a place outside the test room for say...a backpack or luggage?)

There was a bunch of tables against one wall where they let us leave our stuff. I wouldn't bring much of value just in case you do have to leave it in the hall or something.

3) The RC section isn't harder than it would be in the States, right? Right?!?!

Lol no. The sections are all from Feb and other undisclosed tests that are given in the states and around the world. No harder.

4) When did you guys get your scores back? I want to get my applications in as soon as possible and would prefer to take it in September, but there's no September date in Asia/HK...

I sat the exam on Oct 10 and got the results Oct 30. Applied that night (since I had everything ready to go and just had to pull the trigger).

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”