. Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
niederbomb

Silver

Post by niederbomb » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:51 am

Last edited by niederbomb on Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

hemm

Bronze

Re: Anyone taking the Oct LSAT in Seoul?

Post by hemm » Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:01 am

I just took the test at Yonsei in June. It was pretty straightforward and organized. No surprises. Maybe 150 people there? Let me know if you want to know anything more, though I've tried to purge all memory of that day from my brain :)

niederbomb

Silver

Post by niederbomb » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:40 am

Last edited by niederbomb on Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

hemm

Bronze

Post by hemm » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:22 am

Yonsei is pretty big. Here's a campus map: http://www.yonsei.ac.kr/eng/about/visit ... ngJPG.html. The June test was at building 35 - it's called the Graduate Classroom Building or something like that. There's also a big map right as you walk onto campus that shows it. I imagine the October test is in the same building. There were a bunch of different rooms set up and they sorted people into different ones.

Yonsei is near Sinchon station, line 2 (green line). Have you been to Seoul/Yonsei before? I can give you directions. I did a sort of dry run going to the test center and finding the building before the actual day of the LSAT. I'd definitely recommend doing that if you have time.

As for the logic games, they felt like the most recently disclosed tests. 2 or 3 fairly straightforward games and one sort of weird one - though I had 2 logic game sections, so maybe that was experimental. I remember in an old thread us Asia test takers were confused about which section was experimental.

niederbomb

Silver

Post by niederbomb » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:45 am

though I had 2 logic game sections, so maybe that was experimental. I remember in an old thread us Asia test takers were confused about which section was experimental.
Good, then hopefully the experimental section will be either RC or LR this time?

I hope that's how it works, cuz LG is by far my worst section.

I used to live north of Seoul, so I know my way around, just not my way around the campus. I'm thinking about staying in one of the hostels in Hongdai. Any better ideas?

hemm

Bronze

Post by hemm » Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:37 pm

niederbomb wrote: I used to live north of Seoul, so I know my way around, just not my way around the campus. I'm thinking about staying in one of the hostels in Hongdai. Any better ideas?
Yeah that would work, but there are also some love motels around Sinchon and I think a nicer hotel in Yeonhui-dong (right next to Yonsei). May be worth springing for a nicer place to get a good night's rest.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”