extra few seconds

Re: extra few seconds

Postby gdane » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:43 pm

hipstermafia wrote:
almostthereee wrote:I believe the actual LSAT answer sheet is just like the ones in the PT books, all 5 sections on one sheet. And I also believe there's just one proctor in the room.

There will be more than one proctor in the room.

Correct. There were 3 in my room.

They walk around and watch you. The best thing you can do is fill in the bubbles from the previous section. Going back a section in the booklet is risky because if the proctors catch you they can disqualify your score. Just do the best you can and if you cant finish a section bubble in whatever letter you want when you begin the next section.

Good luck!

Re: extra few seconds

Postby Bildungsroman » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:27 pm

niederbomb wrote:There's no rule that says you cannot bubble a previous section after the new section starts, as long as your booklet is in the right section.

That said, if the proctor questions you, say you were fixing an incomplete bubble. On other standardized tests, I've bubbled so fast, that I've actually had to do that, and no one's ever messed with me about it.

You have no clue what you're talking about. There is a rule that explicitly states you are not allowed to bubble a different section than the one on which you're allowed to be working, even if you're just "filling in" poorly filled bubbles. This is stated explicitly, and as in all other situations in life, claiming ignorance won't do you a damn bit of good. It doesn't matter if you've done it on other standardized tests, the level of security and scrutiny in the LSAT blows other standardized tests out of the water.

ITT: People give shitty advice. Shitty advice that could get people in big trouble if they follow it.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”