To October Test Takers

GoGetIt

To October Test Takers

Postby GoGetIt » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:28 pm

I just realized that your LSAT is right around the corner, a week or so I believe. I bet this is a very hectic time for you all, I can only imagine. Anyway, I just wanted to take a couple of seconds to send out my best wishes to you during your tests. I know many of you are the one's who are invariably responsible for giving me, and many others, great consultation towards our LSATs. Many of the advice I've received in this forum is what's responsible for the very significant gains I've been making in my PT's with a year left until gametime. Once again this is the least I can do for those of you who have given me so much benevolent advice throughout my time so far here on TLS. Best of luck to you all next week!

Adjudicator

Re: To October Test Takers

Postby Adjudicator » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:29 pm

That is very kind of you. Thank you.

GoGetIt

Postby GoGetIt » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:43 pm

Adjudicator wrote:That is very kind of you. Thank you.

No problem, it's the least I can do my friend. It may be a different story for October 11' takers though lol :twisted:

Postby 2014 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:29 pm

GoGetIt wrote:

No problem, it's the least I can do my friend. It may be a different story for October 11' takers though lol :twisted:

I think the test is in September next year, so I bet it won't be a different story for the October 11 people :D

And thanks for the kind wishes. This is the hardest i've prepared for anything and I really hope it pays off.

mynjb26

Postby mynjb26 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:38 pm

That's very kind of you...Thank you for the well wishes. Good luck yourself. This test has proved to be quite the hurdle but definitely worth it... :-)

JJDancer

Postby JJDancer » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:02 pm

So nice of you. THANKS! It's my retake so I definitely need good wishes. Here's to hoping my 10/2010 score beats my 09/2009 score :D
Last edited by JJDancer on Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

almostthereee

Postby almostthereee » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:11 pm

Good luck to you too OP! And to everyone else as well :)

dakatz

Postby dakatz » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:18 pm

Best of luck to all of you. Wow, I can't believe that it has been a year since I took the test. Time really flies. Its one of those things where you pull your hair out, stress over it, experience every high and low you are capable of, but when it is all over you feel rewarded by the experience and the hard work you put into it. At least that was my feeling after I left LSAT-land. You guys are all on the homestretch with the finish line in sight. Stay focused and strong and it will be over before you know it. And always ALWAYS remember that your self-worth is not in any way tied to some stupid test. :wink:

GoGetIt

Postby GoGetIt » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:30 pm

2014 wrote:
GoGetIt wrote:

I think the test is in September next year, so I bet it won't be a different story for the October 11 people :D

And thanks for the kind wishes. This is the hardest i've prepared for anything and I really hope it pays off.

If your taking it with me your my competition :evil:. If not, no beef, we're cool :D . In reality, at some point and time everyone in this forum can potentially be competition beyond the LSAT and law school.

almostthereee wrote:Good luck to you too OP! And to everyone else as well :)

Thanks a lot, appreciate it!
dakatz wrote:Best of luck to all of you. Wow, I can't believe that it has been a year since I took the test. Time really flies. Its one of those things where you pull your hair out, stress over it, experience every high and low you are capable of, but when it is all over you feel rewarded by the experience and the hard work you put into it. At least that was my feeling after I left LSAT-land. You guys are all on the homestretch with the finish line in sight. Stay focused and strong and it will be over before you know it. And always ALWAYS remember that your self-worth is not in any way tied to some stupid test. :wink:
This brought a tear to my eye :cry: lol. No, seriously thanks for the good wishes, and good luck in your pursuit into the legal world.

wjun15

Postby wjun15 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:07 pm

does anyone know how long we will be sitting in the chair before the test actually starts? how long does it take for them to read all the rules and directions?

JJDancer

Postby JJDancer » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:33 pm

wjun15 wrote:does anyone know how long we will be sitting in the chair before the test actually starts? how long does it take for them to read all the rules and directions?

I think 15 mins.

lennonist

Postby lennonist » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:39 pm

JJDancer wrote:
wjun15 wrote:does anyone know how long we will be sitting in the chair before the test actually starts? how long does it take for them to read all the rules and directions?

I think 15 mins.

last sep i took it at USD, and the test started 45 mins after we sat down. Why? proctors waited for ppl who came late, plus some douche raised his hand to go pee, which prompted idiot proctor to ask, does anyone else want to go to the bathroom?

the whole effing room stood up (except for me and a couple of others who like to take care of our needs before we walk in to the test room). This delayed us by another 10 mins.

So, no, not necessarily 15 mins. Depends on the test center and your proctor.

lennonist

Postby lennonist » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:41 pm

P.S. Good luck to the OP and everyone!

wjun15

Postby wjun15 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:11 am

lennonist wrote:
JJDancer wrote:

I think 15 mins.

last sep i took it at USD, and the test started 45 mins after we sat down. Why? proctors waited for ppl who came late, plus some douche raised his hand to go pee, which prompted idiot proctor to ask, does anyone else want to go to the bathroom?

the whole effing room stood up (except for me and a couple of others who like to take care of our needs before we walk in to the test room). This delayed us by another 10 mins.

So, no, not necessarily 15 mins. Depends on the test center and your proctor.

wow...

yeah I really don't like taking a test when theres like 100 people around me...i changed mined from a large uni to a small community college...im going to go practice there once before oct 9...

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”