I just wrote the hardest LG of all time...

longdaysjourney

I just wrote the hardest LG of all time...

Postby longdaysjourney » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:18 pm

Abraham Lincoln, Ben-jammin’, Claus, Dr. Sexellent, Emma, Frederic von Anhalt, George, HotLatina86, Igor Stravinsky, Jaco Pastorius, and KKK Grand Dragon James A. Colescott are all waiting in line to high-five Peter Mayhew.

If HotLatina86 is not first or last, then she is sandwiched between either Igor Stravinsky and Jaco Pastorius, or Ben-jammin’ and Abraham Lincoln.

If KKK Grand Dragon James A. Colescott is closer to the end of the line than Jaco Pastorius, then Igor Stravinsky is either closer to the front than HotLatina86, or closer to the end than Claus, but not both.

If KKK Grand Dragon James A. Colescott’s head is within punching distance of Abraham Lincoln’s fist, then he is either in front of or behind Ben-jammin’. Abraham Lincoln’s freakish height and octopus-like arms give him sufficient reach to punch over-top of any single individual, sans Dr. Sexellent, and any two individuals, as long as one of them is not Frederic von Anhalt.

If the nature of the line forms an acrosticism representing any single solfège syllable used in a Rodgers and Hammerstein musical, then KKK Grand Dragon James A. Colescott is closer to the beginning of the line than both KKK Grand Dragon James A. Colescott & Dr. Sexellent.

1. Which of the following is a possible partial line order, from front to back

(a) Jaco Pastorius, Frederic von Anhalt , Abraham Lincoln
(b) Ben-jammin’, Abraham Lincoln, KKK Grand Dragon James A. Colescott, Jaco Pastorius
(c) Claus, Dr. Sexellent, Igor Stravinsky, HotLatina86
(d) Abraham Lincoln, Claus, Frederic von Anhalt, KKK Grand Dragon James A. Colescott
(e) Jaco Pastorius, HotLatina86, Abraham Lincoln

2. Who cannot be first in line?

(a) Frederic von Anhalt
(b) Dr. Sexellent
(c) Igor Stravinsky
(d) Ben-jammin’
(e) HotLatina86

If I get bored again, maybe I’ll add some more questions….

gdane

Re: I just wrote the hardest LG of all time...

Postby gdane » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:20 pm

You think you wrote the hardest logic game of all time?

You must not have seen the Lil Wayne music question on February's test...

longdaysjourney

Re: I just wrote the hardest LG of all time...

Postby longdaysjourney » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:35 pm

15+ minutes and unsolved. You all would totally 120 my lsat, which would also include a "feats of valor and strength" section:

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”