Quick LR help?

Quick LR help?

Postby dgm5028 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:40 pm

I have been lurking on the boards for awhile so I apologize for this being my first post. I am having some trouble understanding this question.

PT18, sec2, #2

I know that the answer is C. My question is, why is this C, and how would one go about this question in a timely manner, ie by not having to draw everything out?

I apologize if I am not supposed to post full questions like this, and perhaps this is just a complete brain lapse.

****I just realized this may have been better suited for the October 2010 TestPrep Discussion rather then a new thread.
Last edited by dgm5028 on Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Quick LR help?

Postby 2014 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:47 pm

If all lawyers are cattle ranchers then we know that all lawyers dislike long winters since all cattle ranchers dislike long winters. All ski resort owners like long winters.

Since all ski resorts like long winters and all lawyers dislike long winters, we know that there are no overlaps between the two groups.

There is why it is C, I can't really give substantive advice on how to do it quickly since for me it made sense right away. Just try and always prephase if you can, or have a mental idea of what the answer might look like based on what you have seen.

And you aren't supposed to post full questions, so in the future just put Pt# Section# Q#. Most people here have access to most of the PTs to refer to.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”