Any predictions for LG section on Oct test?

MissLucky
Posts: 903
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:48 pm

Re: Any predictions for LG section on Oct test?

Postby MissLucky » Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:23 am

DrackedaryMaster wrote:My PT50 experimental was the real PT54 LG. Strangely, according to my bubble sheet from PT50, I had 19 of 23 right, but on the exact same section in June 08, I managed gulp 10/23. Can you say major choke? (You can flame me later for having two atrocious scores and not canceling).

That being said, my PT54 experiental was one of the LR sections of PT59 (the one with the QWERTY question). If you look back at the June 2008 thread, you will read about many people who were terrified of an unusually difficult LR section that they prayed was experimental, with the QWERTY and Moths questions causing great stress). Luckily it was (though it didn't help me at the time).

There appears to be some TLS talk about PT60's LG section showing up as an experimental in Dec 2009.

Makes me wonder if, by searching the TLS threads of those who took PTs 55-59 and reading about the kinds of experimental sections they have, if a crude way of piecing together the sections/type of difficulty to be faced on PT61 can be estimated.

LG is probably the easiest to figure out because most people appear to remember them, especially the ones with two LG sections. Tents/Campground has been mentioned, and I'm sure there are others. Of course, this assumes (without providing any justification) that February/Sabbath tests are independent of the PTs and maintain experiementals exclusively to the non-disclosed tests.


good idea - found anything interesting yet? you think it's too soon for the PT60 exp LG to show up in Oct though, right? just considering the fact that many June takers retake in Oct

User avatar
gdane
Posts: 12325
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:41 pm

Re: Any predictions for LG section on Oct test?

Postby gdane » Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:17 am

MissLucky wrote:
Kurst wrote:LSAC seems quite fond of Lil Wayne, for according to gdane the New Orleans rapper has appeared in both the logical reasoning section of December 2009 and the logic games section of February 2010. Strangely, only Anaconda, 3|ink, and MissLucky are privy to this information.


haha now that I see gdane's other activity, he's clearly flaming.


Hahahaaa! Yea, yea. I know. Im sorry. Its fun though. I like to see how many people I can get to believe that there was indeed a Lil Wayne question on the LSAT. There might be one day...

User avatar
sgtgrumbles
Posts: 653
Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 3:46 pm

Re: Any predictions for LG section on Oct test?

Postby sgtgrumbles » Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:51 pm

gdane5 wrote:
MissLucky wrote:
Kurst wrote:LSAC seems quite fond of Lil Wayne, for according to gdane the New Orleans rapper has appeared in both the logical reasoning section of December 2009 and the logic games section of February 2010. Strangely, only Anaconda, 3|ink, and MissLucky are privy to this information.


haha now that I see gdane's other activity, he's clearly flaming.


Hahahaaa! Yea, yea. I know. Im sorry. Its fun though. I like to see how many people I can get to believe that there was indeed a Lil Wayne question on the LSAT. There might be one day...


The lyric provides the most evidence that Lil' Wayne is not like you and is which one of the following:

A) Ambidextrous
B) Certified to marry couples in the state of Louisiana
C) A martian
D) The biological son of Bryan "Baby" Williams
E) One of the creators of the Law School Admissions Test

User avatar
longdaysjourney
Posts: 278
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:47 pm

Re: Any predictions for LG section on Oct test?

Postby longdaysjourney » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:32 pm

3|ink wrote:Conditional sequencing games. We're due for them.


That's why I wrote this bad boy:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=130899

jarofsoup
Posts: 1951
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:41 am

Re: Any predictions for LG section on Oct test?

Postby jarofsoup » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:26 pm

I just did preptest 60. The logic games were super super hard. Did any one feel this? Just a lot of curve balls.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: alexp, BamBam2772, bobidjo, BOSStongrl, cameronzhangca, CHyde, connordalto, danny_columbuslsat, loyalroyal, MSNbot Media, potus, scalawag, Smortensen, Tazewell, testtaker99, Yahoo [Bot] and 62 guests