LSAT and pregnancy

avacado

LSAT and pregnancy

Postby avacado » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:28 pm

Anyone ever take the LSAT while pregnant?

JennBNYC

Re: LSAT and pregnancy

Postby JennBNYC » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:47 pm

Can't say that I have, but when I took it in June there was a girl who was and got a table because of it. Everyone else was crammed into these really uncomfortable seats with the attached desks that were no bigger than the test booklet. The pregnant girl got a table to herself at the front of the room. I understand that she couldn't fit into one of the chairs like the rest of us, but that extra space sure would have been nice!

avacado

Postby avacado » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:54 pm

i wonder if its ok to bring a cushion to sit on.. i have two girls, and we are planning to have another one.. do you know if she took frequent bathroom breaks? lol

JennBNYC

Postby JennBNYC » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:02 pm

Hmm....I don't know. You can probably call LSAC and ask about the cushion. Doesn't hurt to ask. I honestly don't remember if she took a frequent bathroom breaks...I was in a zone, lol. If she did, she was very discreet about it!

Sandro

Postby Sandro » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:10 pm

are the babies prohibited under LSAC guidlines for items that you can bring into the testing center? Or do they have to be in the 1 gallon ziploc?

JennBNYC

Postby JennBNYC » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:23 pm

Sandro777 wrote:are the babies prohibited under LSAC guidlines for items that you can bring into the testing center? Or do they have to be in the 1 gallon ziploc?

LOL..knowing LSAC it's probably in the fine print somewhere.

artichoke

Postby artichoke » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:26 pm

Sandro777 wrote:are the babies prohibited under LSAC guidlines for items that you can bring into the testing center? Or do they have to be in the 1 gallon ziploc?

You would probably have to sign them up separately, though they might get booted for making too much noise.

JennBNYC

Postby JennBNYC » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:28 pm

artichoke88 wrote:

You would probably have to sign them up separately, though they might get booted for making too much noise.

I've never been pregnant, but I don't think they make that much noise until AFTER they're born. Correct me if I'm wrong...

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”