how are you scheduling your last week?

sangr

how are you scheduling your last week?

Postby sangr » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:42 am

I know there are many LSAT REGIME/schedules that are online and given along with courses. However, I believe everyone works differently so different timing of preparation works better.
however im not quite sure as to what would be best.

The way im going right now im going i would finish PT 60 by the monday or tuesday of the last week coming of the test. After that I was planning on doing LGs + going over tests and maybe doing last PT over again or osmething.

would u guys say this is alright? or what? Also I kinda wanted to not do a PT the last two days before the test, would this be a bad idea? since i should have a sense of the flow or whatever? my rationale for doing this is to be at the peak of my "urge to do LSAT"..because i tend to burn out/ get sick of doing questions easily..

also, tell me what your guys' plan are.

thanks

Knock

Re: how are you scheduling your last week?

Postby Knock » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:07 pm

Probably going to do 2 PT's from the Saturday-Wednesday before the test, and leave myself Thursday and Friday completely off.

DreamShake

Postby DreamShake » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:36 pm

sangr wrote:I know there are many LSAT REGIME/schedules that are online and given along with courses. However, I believe everyone works differently so different timing of preparation works better.
however im not quite sure as to what would be best.

The way im going right now im going i would finish PT 60 by the monday or tuesday of the last week coming of the test. After that I was planning on doing LGs + going over tests and maybe doing last PT over again or osmething.

would u guys say this is alright? or what? Also I kinda wanted to not do a PT the last two days before the test, would this be a bad idea? since i should have a sense of the flow or whatever? my rationale for doing this is to be at the peak of my "urge to do LSAT"..because i tend to burn out/ get sick of doing questions easily..

also, tell me what your guys' plan are.

thanks

This is almost exactly what I plan to do. My last PT will be 9/2 (Saturday before the test). After that, I'm going to spend each day with a couple LG sections and either an RC or LR section while reviewing my mistakes. Will retake PT 60 on Tuesday/Wednesday with a special experimental section--a section of all the LR I've missed over the last 10 tests. Not doing ANYTHING LSAT-related on Thursday/Friday, except for maybe a couple LG's.

sgtgrumbles

Postby sgtgrumbles » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:49 pm

DreamShake wrote: Not doing ANYTHING LSAT-related on Thursday/Friday, except for maybe a couple LG's.

Is this really a good idea? I plan to take my last PT on the Wednesday before the test, but I still plan to do about one hour of problems on Thursday and Friday, plus a few problems to warm up on Saturday morning.

Hedwig

Postby Hedwig » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:23 pm

I'm taking tests on September 30, October 1st, October 6th, then 7th and 8th off. Thursday I will do section work, Friday, I might do a section or two or at least repeat a couple games or something like that. But mostly working on getting enough sleep and staying calm, I guess.

I can't believe it's so close!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”