can you stand up during the test?

wildcatmccane

can you stand up during the test?

Postby wildcatmccane » Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:09 pm

Likely not but wanted to ask anyways. Outside of the 15 minute break can you stand up between sections or during the test for a second to stretch?

beachbum

Re: can you stand up during the test?

Postby beachbum » Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:12 pm

No.

itsfine

Postby itsfine » Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:13 pm

Not really, each section is rapid fire one after another, so standing up would be really weird and the proctor would wonder wtf you were doing, and maybe even assume you were cheating....all the section come right after another though with no break. except your official 'break' ofcourse

wildcatmccane

Postby wildcatmccane » Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:05 pm

But you can go to the restroom by raising your hand right? hum...that would be a huge waste of time just to stretch the legs.

Sitting for such a long time is killing me. Get the wiggles.

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:10 pm

wildcatmccane wrote:But you can go to the restroom by raising your hand right? hum...that would be a huge waste of time just to stretch the legs.

Sitting for such a long time is killing me. Get the wiggles.

Cowboy up, because going to the bathroom in the middle of a section puts you at a huge disadvantage. It might help to go for a run the morning of (or the day before) to burn off some nervous energy. Also, make sure you're simulating the testing environment in PTs (i.e. no standing up/moving around between sections). Other than that... use your break wisely.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”