Question about SuperPrep Tests

bball85

Question about SuperPrep Tests

Postby bball85 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:57 pm

I'm currently working through a few of the SuperPrep tests and came across a logic games section that almost completely stumped me. The section I'm referring to is the logic games section on SuperPrep Test B which I believe is the February 2000 LSAT. I've been able to do pretty much every logic games section from PT 40-60 without getting any wrong so this is pretty out of the norm for me. Is this logic games section particularly hard or significantly more difficult than what I can expect on the October LSAT?

youknowryan

Re: Question about SuperPrep Tests

Postby youknowryan » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:11 pm

bball85 wrote:I'm currently working through a few of the SuperPrep tests and came across a logic games section that almost completely stumped me. The section I'm referring to is the logic games section on SuperPrep Test B which I believe is the February 2000 LSAT. I've been able to do pretty much every logic games section from PT 40-60 without getting any wrong so this is pretty out of the norm for me. Is this logic games section particularly hard or significantly more difficult than what I can expect on the October LSAT?

They are harder than usual, much harder. In other words, you are experiencing something many, many people do.

bball85

Re: Question about SuperPrep Tests

Postby bball85 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:09 pm

Does the same go for LR and RC on the SuperPreps, because I'm also performing worse than usual on those sections as well.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”