Superpreps DAMN

Blindc1rca

Superpreps DAMN

Postby Blindc1rca » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:38 am

With the SuperPreps... is there any consensus on the difficulty of the LG sections? I ask because I just did them and goddamn I found them to be brutal, and I've been doing well on LG lately (kinda makes me scared for the test in Oct).

Nulli Secundus

Re: Superpreps DAMN

Postby Nulli Secundus » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:16 am

Mr. Foreman, has the jury reached a unanimous verdict on the LG of Superpreps?

- Yes, your Honor.

- What say you?

- On the matter of difficulty of superpreps vs. other PTs, we the jury; on the charge of being more difficult, find the defendant superpreps, guilty.

The Gentleman

Postby The Gentleman » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:23 am

I also found them to be quite difficult compared to an average section. Don't let them shake your confidence though. Instead, look at those games as an opportunity. If they are among the most difficult sets LSAC has ever thrown at test takers, then you can ready yourself for future games by making some photocopies and re-doing them until you have it down. I've read somewhere that the Zeno's Unfinished Furniture Game on PT B is similar to the infamous Dino game on PT 57.

Blindc1rca

Postby Blindc1rca » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:39 pm

Good to hear.

I actually didn't get too bogged down with the unfinished furniture game, since it broke down into just FSTV or HSTV. I had the most trouble with the dynamic motors game because after vacillating over how the hell I was going to diagram, I only made half of that crucial X always before Z and Z always before X inference (didn't think it through to X being unrepeatable in the first two years), plus I got to the problem with 4:50 on the board after taking like 11 or 12 minutes on the theme park game.

I've been going back over the LGs from the 30s today. What a relief. Soo much less stressful. We'll see what 46 and 50 throw at me this weekend.

hijodehombre

Postby hijodehombre » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:06 pm

oh yeah, that furniture game with that one overarching inference, once you get that it's not so bad, but it took me a good four minutes just to get there

3|ink

Postby 3|ink » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:03 pm

nullisecundus wrote:Mr. Foreman, has the jury reached a unanimous verdict on the LG of Superpreps?

- Yes, your Honor.

- What say you?

- On the matter of difficulty of superpreps vs. other PTs, we the jury; on the charge of being more difficult, find the defendant superpreps, guilty.

I found this delightfully corny (in a good way).

RFKScott

Postby RFKScott » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:05 pm

Damn I got obliterated on that games section. Just took SuperPrep B and got a -12 on games, haha. On my previous 8 PT's I havent gotten more than -2.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”