decided to postpone til december. what now?

paulshortys10

decided to postpone til december. what now?

Postby paulshortys10 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:40 am

I've read the LRB and the LGB, and skimmed over the reading comp bible. I've studied over the LRB flashcards. I have the Kaplan 180 book new ready for me to use once I feel the time is right. I've done about 13 Pt's thus far, scored a High of 165, and an average of 163. I decided to postpone because i'm starting to get burned out, and really want to score the 170+ and need the time.

I Have every PT in my hands ready for me to start working on. My biggest weakness is LR where i average -14 wrong, but have been improving lately. Mr RC is -7 on average but also improving(had -5 on my last PT). My Logic game scores fluctuate. Sometimes i get -0-2, but other times 1 section can give me lots of problems and make me go way over time(45 minutes sometimes) and still have -3 - -5. Obviously I'm going to do almost every single PT, especially the new ones.

Just wondering If it would be a good idea to buy another Prepbook such as kaplan 2011 or princeton 2011 just to review some of my weaknesses from a fresher point of view(not powerscore).

SentinelsOfEvil

Re: decided to postpone til december. what now?

Postby SentinelsOfEvil » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:27 pm

paulshortys10 wrote:My Logic game scores fluctuate. Sometimes i get -0-2, but other times 1 section can give me lots of problems and make me go way over time(45 minutes sometimes) and still have -3 - -5. .

I would advice you to ignore the time for the time being. I don't think it is a good idea to do timed tests when there is a significant possibility of going way over time. Try to do every problem without any worry about the time. You could do timed tests later on, once you are more comfortable with the questions.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”