Logic Reason Bible Question.

Ladarris

Logic Reason Bible Question.

Postby Ladarris » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:59 pm

I currently average getting about 7-8 wrong per Logic Reason sections of practice test. I was wondering if the Logic Reason Bible would help me get this down some. I haven't done any other prep so I am taking these practice test cold. A lot of the time I seem to get questions wrong were I just don't have enough time and rush through them. Also are there any particular chapters that are more important than the rest because at 500+ pages this is sort of a lengthy read.

KatieKat

Re: Logic Reason Bible Question.

Postby KatieKat » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:08 pm

I'm working through the LRB right now and it's really helping me. It is pretty long but it's really worth it to read. In the beginning, it groups LR questions into different types, so if you could figure out which types you tend to get wrong, then you could just read those chapters. But honestly it's even helping me on questions that I thought I didn't need to improve on, so I would recommend reading the entire thing.

Jeffort

Postby Jeffort » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:13 pm

Ladarris wrote:I currently average getting about 7-8 wrong per Logic Reason sections of practice test. I was wondering if the Logic Reason Bible would help me get this down some. I haven't done any other prep so I am taking these practice test cold. A lot of the time I seem to get questions wrong were I just don't have enough time and rush through them. Also are there any particular chapters that are more important than the rest because at 500+ pages this is sort of a lengthy read.

Yes, it would help you improve your performance, especially since you haven't done any prep except taking some practice tests. Get started on it right away and read all 500+ pages carefully. Snap snap, get moving...

Postby 2014 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:14 pm

It is a much quicker read than its page length would suggest. You can skim a lot of info, especially on sections where you feel like the question type is one you understand. I got the most use out of the abundance of practice questions categorized by question type all with answers and explanations right there.

Ladarris

Postby Ladarris » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:19 pm

Thanks a lot everyone I'm definitely going to read it in its entirety. On another topic, did you all see similar improvements from the Logic Games Bible.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”