I had a few questions regarding this exam:
First LR Section:
14. Can someone please explain this, I guess I was thrown off by the "since television" and took since as a premise indicator so threw away the answers with the intermediate conclusions.
16. How do you break this stimulus down?
24 ( Except questions give me trouble) & 25
Game section: # 22 I don't get why A & B cant be right bc I made 3 hyoptheticals which put the teams in this order: G, H, F G, F, H F,G,H so for the last set up M can be on F or G...I'm not really getting how you knock these answers out
LR Section 2:
13. Do not understand why it's B
18. I don't even get what the stimulus is saying...
20. Is the answer D bc of the first sentence of the stimulus?
Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests