PT 60

whymeohgodno

PT 60

Postby whymeohgodno » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:22 pm

Anyone else find the LG section hard and LR sections relatively easy?

Patriot1208

Re: PT 60

Postby Patriot1208 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:25 pm

whymeohgodno wrote:Anyone else find the LG section hard and LR sections relatively easy?

Myself, and probably most people on this board, are saving it for closer to the real test.

LSAT Blog

Postby LSAT Blog » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:28 pm

People seem to have had particular trouble with Games 3 and 4.

Here's an explanation for G4. (Other PT60 LG explanations are linked within that one.)
Last edited by LSAT Blog on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Knock

Postby Knock » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:28 pm

whymeohgodno wrote:Anyone else find the LG section hard and LR sections relatively easy?

I'm sure it's different when it's the real deal. Also, if you find the inference pretty quickly and weren't confused by "field" and weren't too dependent on classification-specific strategies, LG wasn't too bad; of course, it's all personal, what one person may find easy another may not. I messed up horribly and missed 2 on the sequencing game (:roll:). Which is pretty much why i'm retaking. I thought the LR was pretty easy, aside from the SPOILER BELOW:

4 in a row same answer choice on the 2nd LR section/ 4th section overall. Fucked with my head during the real deal, but it ended up being my best section (-0).

whymeohgodno

Postby whymeohgodno » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:37 pm

Knockglock wrote:

I'm sure it's different when it's the real deal. Also, if you find the inference pretty quickly and weren't confused by "field" and weren't too dependent on classification-specific strategies, LG wasn't too bad; of course, it's all personal, what one person may find easy another may not. I messed up horribly and missed 2 on the sequencing game (:roll:). Which is pretty much why i'm retaking. I thought the LR was pretty easy, aside from the SPOILER BELOW:

4 in a row same answer choice on the 2nd LR section/ 4th section overall. Fucked with my head during the real deal, but it ended up being my best section (-0).

The sequencing game really messed me up. That conditional rule was annoying because I had to keep checking whether or not each answer choice adhered to that conditional rule, and it was hard to keep in my head so I had to waste a lot of time.

The one 3rd game should have been relatively easy but I just freaked during the real thing.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”