Revising questions

tooswolle

Revising questions

Postby tooswolle » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:44 pm

I've had the good fortune to improve on the LSAT, however like most on here I dont want to settle for a good score I want a great score so here is my question. I'm currently scoring from the low to mid 160's and normally I have five minutes free after lr, two after rc and it varies in lg. What would be the best way to minimize the questions I get wrong when I have that extra time? Is there anything top scorers have seen or noticed? I'd really appreciate any advice.

AverageTutoring

Re: Revising questions

Postby AverageTutoring » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:14 pm

tooswolle wrote:I've had the good fortune to improve on the LSAT, however like most on here I dont want to settle for a good score I want a great score so here is my question. I'm currently scoring from the low to mid 160's and normally I have five minutes free after lr, two after rc and it varies in lg. What would be the best way to minimize the questions I get wrong when I have that extra time? Is there anything top scorers have seen or noticed? I'd really appreciate any advice.

Look at the posts by eit and myself at the bottem of this page: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=125875&start=75

In essence, spend more time doing questions the first time around!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”