TLS LSAT Prep

katie96

TLS LSAT Prep

Postby katie96 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:48 pm

How reliable are the LSAT Prep articles on TLS? Not trying to be disrespectful to whoever wrote them--I'm just looking for a little extra help on Logical Reasoning and want to know if the TLS articles would benefit me.

Knock

Re: TLS LSAT Prep

Postby Knock » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:49 pm

katie96 wrote:How reliable are the LSAT Prep articles on TLS? Not trying to be disrespectful to whoever wrote them--I'm just looking for a little extra help on Logical Reasoning and want to know if the TLS articles would benefit me.

They're pretty solid, although very in-depth.

gdane

Postby gdane » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:09 pm

katie96 wrote:How reliable are the LSAT Prep articles on TLS? Not trying to be disrespectful to whoever wrote them--I'm just looking for a little extra help on Logical Reasoning and want to know if the TLS articles would benefit me.

They're very helpful. Use them. Although, in my opinion, they seem to require a basic knowledge of the concepts they're describing. So, I'd recommend using other prep books such as the Powerscore books and then read through these articles.

They're great though! The LR articles really helped me.

Thanks TLS!

katie96

Postby katie96 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:20 pm

Great! Thanks guys.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”