Inconvenient Schedule

Inconvenient Schedule

Postby mselizabeth! » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:48 am

If you're currently not in undergrad or leaving in August for school, your schedule might permit for Testmasters. Their schedule for the class is very inconvenient. As most LSAT courses start in June, for some reason they decided to start their class like the second week of July, ending in early September. When I questioned them as to the reasoning behind this, they said something like students going back to school have the opportunity to take it wherever their school is. This makes no sense at all, how would students have time, given their fall class schedule, workload to continue taking this class and keeping up with the homework? Also suppose a student doesn't have transportation to the class?

Re: Inconvenient Schedule

Postby arewhyaen » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:12 pm

Taking a testmasters course right now. You're post reminds me of a stimulus followed by the question stem, "What argumentative flaw does Elizabeth use to justify her argument?"

In all seriousness though, we're all future lawyers. We should know how to make things work and how to be able to get what we want. I got a scholarship cause I couldn't afford a class, quit my job to revolve around studying, and structured my class schedule to fit testmaster's schedule. I chose a class 45 minutes away because it was an early summer program as opposed to the Mid-July program that was just 15 minutes away from me. If a student does not have transportation to class, perhaps carpooling? What Im trying to say if that if you want it to happen, it can happen. Testmasters is an aweesooomme company. Everything the users suggest that you do(with the exception of the bibles which Testmasters is similar to anyway) testmasters does FOR you. All you have to do is work your ass off.

Re: Inconvenient Schedule

Postby ly2010 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:00 pm

Yeah, I ended up missing a bunch of classes because of the schedule. I am going through the books by myself right now.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”