Are there any breaks between sections?

CardozoLaw09

Are there any breaks between sections?

Postby CardozoLaw09 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:28 pm

Last edited by CardozoLaw09 on Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Adjudicator

Re: Are there any breaks between sections?

Postby Adjudicator » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:31 pm

There's a short (10-15 minute) break after the first 3 sections, and then afterward you finish the 2 remaining sections and the writing sample.

chrisnashville

Postby chrisnashville » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:32 pm

Very quick ones between sections, from what I remember. Makes a half-day test fly by. There is one bigger break. I believe it was between the 3rd and 4th sections. Allows you to piss and stare at your fellow test-takers in the hallway outside the testing room... OR try to spark a conversation about something while your mind is on the last two sections...

gdane

Postby gdane » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:42 pm

I dont want to be a dickhead, but this is pretty basic stuff. Its pretty common knowledge amongst LSAT takers that there is a roughly 15 minute break after section 3. You'll then do 2 more sections after that, plus the writing section.

Good luck!

hijodehombre

Postby hijodehombre » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:42 pm

chrisnashville wrote:Very quick ones between sections, from what I remember. Makes a half-day test fly by. There is one bigger break. I believe it was between the 3rd and 4th sections. Allows you to piss and stare at your fellow test-takers in the hallway outside the testing room... OR try to spark a conversation about something while your mind is on the last two sections...

:shock:

gdane

Postby gdane » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:44 pm

hijodehombre wrote:
chrisnashville wrote:Very quick ones between sections, from what I remember. Makes a half-day test fly by. There is one bigger break. I believe it was between the 3rd and 4th sections. Allows you to piss and stare at your fellow test-takers in the hallway outside the testing room... OR try to spark a conversation about something while your mind is on the last two sections...

Nothing shocking about this. I did this. Although I used the 15 minutes to creep on this cute girl I was checking out during the test. One other reason why I sucked the Sept 2009 LSAT's balls...

Cromartie

Postby Cromartie » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:45 pm

hijodehombre wrote:

LOL, I would think that pissing and staring at your fellow test-takers will definitely spark all kinds of conversation...

JJDancer

Postby JJDancer » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:52 pm

Between sections you have enough time to sharpen a pencil or reset your watch (about 30 seconds) while the proctors tell you that you will begin section 2 bla bla.

Postby 09042014 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:09 pm

Pencils Down (one beat) We will now being section 2 blah blah blah

There is not any time between sections other than section 3 and 4 when there is a 10-15 minute break. Use it to piss. I would recommend not talking to people ot try to figure out which section was experimental, because you'll just freak yourself out.

chrisnashville

Postby chrisnashville » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:41 pm

Cromartie wrote:
hijodehombre wrote:

LOL, I would think that pissing and staring at your fellow test-takers will definitely spark all kinds of conversation...

:D Ha. Didn't think I'd have to clarify where the pissing and where the staring would take place.

But just to clarify, it was all in the hallway for me -- Vanderbilt, June '10.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”