Beating the LSAT 2010 Audiobook

User avatar
RockabillyForums
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 3:25 pm

Beating the LSAT 2010 Audiobook

Postby RockabillyForums » Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:12 pm

Has anyone listen to this yet, I saw it on iTunes and was wondering if it would be worth it? I thought it would be something good to listen to while driving to and from work.

User avatar
LSAT Blog
Posts: 1262
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:24 pm

Re: Beating the LSAT 2010 Audiobook

Postby LSAT Blog » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:07 pm

It's an audiobook that claims to show you how to diagram Logic Games. Not sure how that would work...

harut44
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:51 pm

Re: Beating the LSAT 2010 Audiobook

Postby harut44 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:11 pm

I really wouldn't waste any money or time on it. Either take a class or buy the Powerscore Logical Games Bible.

User avatar
RockabillyForums
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 3:25 pm

Re: Beating the LSAT 2010 Audiobook

Postby RockabillyForums » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:16 pm

LSAT Blog wrote:It's an audiobook that claims to show you how to diagram Logic Games. Not sure how that would work...


I have no problems with the Logic games, it would really just be for the LR and RC. I thought that would be a little odd to do with an audio book but thought it might be helpful with the other stuff.

User avatar
RockabillyForums
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 3:25 pm

Re: Beating the LSAT 2010 Audiobook

Postby RockabillyForums » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:18 pm

harut44 wrote:I really wouldn't waste any money or time on it. Either take a class or buy the Powerscore Logical Games Bible.

I already took a class and I have the powerscore books, I don't have any problems with logic games just would like a little more improvement on my LR & RC.

harut44
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:51 pm

Re: Beating the LSAT 2010 Audiobook

Postby harut44 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:24 pm

RockabillyForums wrote:
harut44 wrote:I really wouldn't waste any money or time on it. Either take a class or buy the Powerscore Logical Games Bible.

I already took a class and I have the powerscore books, I don't have any problems with logic games just would like a little more improvement on my LR & RC.


No audiobook is going to help you really. From experience no class will really help you with RC either. You just need to sift through 45,000 RC passages figure out the way you read and retain information, get accustomed to the questions and get used to the timing. I hate this section.

For LR read through the Powerscore books you have through the class again, those can't be much different from the bibles. I'm taking BP's course now and they really do break it down for you. LR gets easier when you do an ass load of problems from each question type set, which the Powerscore and BP instructional books do.

If you have any specific questions about a question type or a specific question- how to get the right answer, why it's right/wrong ect just post it here.

In order to improve though, just do a lot of problems, like I said above, from each question type and it'll just click.

As of now, do you have any specific questions?




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CHyde, jonny27, PrezRand, Ques and 11 guests