I'm selling my LSAT books - they are literally untouched, and not written in, at all. I have the 3 Actual LSAT prepbooks from LSAC, the SuperPrep book from LSAC, along with two Princeton Review books.
Since these are completely new, and only purchased a month ago, I'm looking to sell either the whole pack for $100, or individually at various prices. I spent about $150 on all of these.
The individual prices are all lower than what you can find on Amazon, the LSAC website, or individual book stores, and they literally can be classified as new.
List of books & individual prices:
1. Cracking the LSAT, 2011 Edition (PR) - $20
2. LSAT Logic Games Workout (PR) - $17
3. 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests - $17
4. 10 More Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests - $17
5. The Next 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests - $17
6. The Official LSAT SuperPrep - $17
Shipping & handling depends on how many you're buying, but I'd guess from $5 to $15.
Please let me know if you need them! Thanks!
Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests