PANIC! Not going to finish the Bibles, Start PTs for Oct?

rahimali

PANIC! Not going to finish the Bibles, Start PTs for Oct?

Postby rahimali » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:29 pm

I'm about halfway through the LGB, on ch 4 of the LRB. I have at least 20 tests, should I start the PT process for Oct date? ADVISE A BROTHA! :(

bk1

Re: PANIC! Not going to finish the Bibles, Start PTs for Oct?

Postby bk1 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:34 pm

Finish the LRB/LGB before starting PT's. If you aren't ready for October then push back to December or February.

cubswin

Postby cubswin » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:39 pm

1. Settle down

2. Finish the Bibles. Read through them quickly, if you must. I finished LRB in about a week, and it still helped some.

3. Profit.

Anaconda

Postby Anaconda » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:40 pm

LGB is a necessity, finish it before the PTs, its hard to learn grouping games by yourself.

2011Law

Postby 2011Law » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:43 pm

All I have left is like 200 pgs on Games Bible and also about 20 tests, but I know I can't do that and get a 4.0 this semester (which I really need), so I'm just going for the Dec. test, and will send apps out as soon as scores come in (I think Jan 10). I know lots of people say that sending apps out that late is really bad (won't get into schools or get money b/c of this), but other than waiting an extra year for law school it is my only option.

If you don't have work or school you should be able to finish everything by Oct. If you do, all I can say is that I can't imagine taking the test without having read the Bibles (LR and LG).

Also remember that the point of taking the LSAT in Oct instead of Dec is so you can send out your apps in Nov instead of Jan. So only take in Oct if you have everything else ready to go (PS and LORs).

Good luck

whymeohgodno

Postby whymeohgodno » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:44 pm

Bibles shouldn't take you that long to get through tbh. Maybe you just don't have enough spare time.

iamcutdacheck

Postby iamcutdacheck » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:48 pm

Question for the OP, when did you start the LGB and LRB? Anyway, if your halfway through the LRB, its pretty much downhill after the 'Strengthen,Justify, and Assumption' section (if your going straight through the book) and you can do 1-2 chapters a day from that point forward. As for LGB if you cant get through the Grouping Games section, don't take the LSAT until December

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”