Best Test Prep in Toronto Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
RedTop

New

Best Test Prep in Toronto

Post by RedTop » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:38 am

In browsing the board, I've seen relatively little discussion of which prep courses are best. It also seems like most of the major USA-based courses like Kaplan and Princeton Review, are not taught in Toronto. Does anyone have comments, good or bad, about any of the test prep courses in Toronto?

LSAT Blog

Silver

Re: Best Test Prep in Toronto

Post by LSAT Blog » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:42 am

Kaplan and TPR do offer LSAT courses in Toronto.

The discussion of which prep course is best is one of the most common topics on this board. Search something like "what's the best LSAT prep course?" and you'll find a seemingly endless number of threads on it.

AverageTutoring

Bronze

Re: Best Test Prep in Toronto

Post by AverageTutoring » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:13 pm

A guy by the name of Yoni recently started his own LSAT Prep company about half a year ago: http://www.harvardready.com/

What I found when I researched test prep companies (a search that inevitably lead me to this forum) was that it is the instructor that more or less dictates how beneficial a preparation course truly is. And for what it's worth, I can tell you Yoni is a very capable instructor.

He helps out on these forums from time to time but he can be found more frequently at the Canadian forum helping people/answering questions: http://www.lawstudents.ca

You can search his posts there to see if you like his way of teaching (or alternatively you could set up a free 1 hour session with him, I think he offers the first hour free for prospective students...but dont quote me on this).

Alternatively, PowerScore offers a course in downtown Toronto but I have heard bad things about the instructor (her name starts with a K...but I cant quite remember. Anyways, if you decide to go with powerscore inquire as to who your instructor will be and if it's the same girl that's been there for a few years now, dont do it!).

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”