Does CambridgeLSAT.com no longer exist?

lawyerwannabe
Posts: 945
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:39 pm

Does CambridgeLSAT.com no longer exist?

Postby lawyerwannabe » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:12 pm

I cannot connect to it and when I try to print the tests I ordered, an error occurs...

User avatar
LSAT Blog
Posts: 1262
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:24 pm

Re: Does CambridgeLSAT.com no longer exist?

Postby LSAT Blog » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:17 pm

Hmmm...the website isn't loading at all for me either. However, I know he's on the forums, so you could try PMing him.

User avatar
Cromartie
Posts: 200
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:27 pm

Re: Does CambridgeLSAT.com no longer exist?

Postby Cromartie » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:17 pm

lawyerwannabe wrote:I cannot connect to it and when I try to print the tests I ordered, an error occurs...


Well I'll be... I can't get on either and I haven't printed out the 5 PT's I purchased from them yet.

lawyerwannabe
Posts: 945
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:39 pm

Re: Does CambridgeLSAT.com no longer exist?

Postby lawyerwannabe » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:25 pm

LSAT Blog wrote:Hmmm...the website isn't loading at all for me either. However, I know he's on the forums, so you could try PMing him.


Try PMing who? I have about 7 tests I still need to print out. One I was going to take today. I guess I will be taking one that I already have.

User avatar
bk1
Posts: 18402
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:06 pm

Re: Does CambridgeLSAT.com no longer exist?

Postby bk1 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:34 pm

lawyerwannabe wrote:
LSAT Blog wrote:Hmmm...the website isn't loading at all for me either. However, I know he's on the forums, so you could try PMing him.


Try PMing who? I have about 7 tests I still need to print out. One I was going to take today. I guess I will be taking one that I already have.


The link in that post. It is Cambridge LSAT's username here on TLS.

User avatar
Anaconda
Posts: 610
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:51 pm

Re: Does CambridgeLSAT.com no longer exist?

Postby Anaconda » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:00 pm

They might just be updating their servers or something, it would probably be fixed in a couple hours if that's the case.

Cambridge LSAT
Posts: 270
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:26 pm

Re: Does CambridgeLSAT.com no longer exist?

Postby Cambridge LSAT » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:07 pm

Sorry for the inconvenience. Our host was down briefly, but it's back up now. Thanks for your patience.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests