Thinking Ahead For Law School and LSAT

707ismyareacode

Thinking Ahead For Law School and LSAT

Postby 707ismyareacode » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:07 am

I'm new to the site-a long time reader-and decided I'd finally chip in and make a post. I've been curious to see if there are people who are looking to take the LSAT next year and what they are doing in between now and then. I'm thinking of shooting for June or October of '11, running a 3.96 GPA right now and am not to stressed overall. I plan on doing a comprehensive Testmasters or Powerscore (seemingly both provide the same difference) with the intention of doing so when school allots me the time. I just wanted to get a feel for different long term build-up strategies of other posters on the site.

Knock

Re: Thinking Ahead For Law School and LSAT

Postby Knock » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:35 pm

707ismyareacode wrote:I'm new to the site-a long time reader-and decided I'd finally chip in and make a post. I've been curious to see if there are people who are looking to take the LSAT next year and what they are doing in between now and then. I'm thinking of shooting for June or October of '11, running a 3.96 GPA right now and am not to stressed overall. I plan on doing a comprehensive Testmasters or Powerscore (seemingly both provide the same difference) with the intention of doing so when school allots me the time. I just wanted to get a feel for different long term build-up strategies of other posters on the site.

That sounds perfect. Keep the GPA up, take one of those courses, whichever is your preference, kill LSAT in June of 2011. Don't forget to have fun and enjoy undergrad :).

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”