online course vs in-person?

maxpower430

online course vs in-person?

Postby maxpower430 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:28 pm

i am a new college grad who is working full time now, and i don't have time to take an in-person class at this time, but i was wondering what i was really missing by doing it online? i took a kaplan course last summer and i'll be honest did not work as hard as i should have outside of class, but now that i'm ready to commit myself to studying consistently, would an online class be good? i was thinking of doing testmasters' online course, so if anyone who did that could chime in it would be much appreciated. thanks.

Knock

Re: online course vs in-person?

Postby Knock » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:30 pm

maxpower430 wrote:i am a new college grad who is working full time now, and i don't have time to take an in-person class at this time, but i was wondering what i was really missing by doing it online? i took a kaplan course last summer and i'll be honest did not work as hard as i should have outside of class, but now that i'm ready to commit myself to studying consistently, would an online class be good? i was thinking of doing testmasters' online course, so if anyone who did that could chime in it would be much appreciated. thanks.

I took an online class, and I don't think it would be a disadvantage compared to an in-person class. It might even be better, because you could hit buttons A-E, and the instructors reviewed the wrong answers that people chose. Different yes, but not necessarily worse.

Edit: Full disclosure- I thought a class was not the best use of my time and stopped going after the 2nd or 3rd one in favor of self study.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”