Score improvement table or index for second attempt

Justiceinbrothel
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:24 pm

Score improvement table or index for second attempt

Postby Justiceinbrothel » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:56 am

I was looking for some sort of table or Index which can put some light on basis of average improvement after first LSAT.
On average is it too high to say that one can improve around 30-35 points in 3-4 month preparation?

User avatar
dub
Posts: 73
Joined: Fri May 21, 2010 9:05 pm

Re: Score improvement table or index for second attempt

Postby dub » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:58 am

Justiceinbrothel wrote:I was looking for some sort of table or Index which can put some light on basis of average improvement after first LSAT.
On average is it too high to say that one can improve around 30-35 points in 3-4 month preparation?

flame

Also, you're an idiot.

Justiceinbrothel
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:24 pm

Re: Score improvement table or index for second attempt

Postby Justiceinbrothel » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:03 am

dub wrote:
Justiceinbrothel wrote:I was looking for some sort of table or Index which can put some light on basis of average improvement after first LSAT.
On average is it too high to say that one can improve around 30-35 points in 3-4 month preparation?

flame

Also, you're an idiot.



What is idiotic in that? Just curious to see if there is any average number. Are you also one of those ninjas?

User avatar
beachbum
Posts: 2766
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:35 pm

Re: Score improvement table or index for second attempt

Postby beachbum » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:06 am

Justiceinbrothel wrote:
dub wrote:
Justiceinbrothel wrote:I was looking for some sort of table or Index which can put some light on basis of average improvement after first LSAT.
On average is it too high to say that one can improve around 30-35 points in 3-4 month preparation?

flame

Also, you're an idiot.



What is idiotic in that? Just curious to see if there is any average number. Are you also one of those ninjas?


You're doing it wrong.

Justiceinbrothel
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:24 pm

Re: Score improvement table or index for second attempt

Postby Justiceinbrothel » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:07 am

beachbum wrote:
Justiceinbrothel wrote:
dub wrote:
Justiceinbrothel wrote:I was looking for some sort of table or Index which can put some light on basis of average improvement after first LSAT.
On average is it too high to say that one can improve around 30-35 points in 3-4 month preparation?

flame

Also, you're an idiot.



What is idiotic in that? Just curious to see if there is any average number. Are you also one of those ninjas?


You're doing it wrong.


What is "it" in my posts?

User avatar
acrossthelake
Posts: 4432
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 5:27 pm

Re: Score improvement table or index for second attempt

Postby acrossthelake » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:12 am

Retakers.

http://www.lsac.org/LSACResources/Data/ ... rtable.pdf
30-35 points in 3-4 months preparation is unrealistic.

Ex: In this chart, not a single person who scored below 150 even managed to make the 20 pt climb to 170.

Justiceinbrothel
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:24 pm

Re: Score improvement table or index for second attempt

Postby Justiceinbrothel » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:14 am

acrossthelake wrote:Retakers.

http://www.lsac.org/LSACResources/Data/ ... rtable.pdf
30-35 points in 3-4 months preparation is unrealistic.



See he is the man. Exactly this type of data I was talking about. Who is your pastor?

User avatar
acrossthelake
Posts: 4432
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 5:27 pm

Re: Score improvement table or index for second attempt

Postby acrossthelake » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:18 am

Justiceinbrothel wrote:
acrossthelake wrote:Retakers.

http://www.lsac.org/LSACResources/Data/ ... rtable.pdf
30-35 points in 3-4 months preparation is unrealistic.



See she is the woman. Exactly this type of data I was talking about. Who is your pastor?


Also, flame.

Justiceinbrothel
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:24 pm

Re: Score improvement table or index for second attempt

Postby Justiceinbrothel » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:43 am

Focus on data and post don't worry about flame or shower or rain or 911 or emergency.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BOSStongrl, dg1090, Grond, Lahtso Nuggin, MSNbot Media, tuesdayninja and 14 guests