LSAT SuperPrep Tests

LSAT SuperPrep Tests

Postby jets098 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:12 pm

I have taken the three SuperPrep tests in the last week and have scored 160, 160, and 163 respectively on each one. The one thing I have noticed in these is I am scoring exceedingly low on the Logic Games and am having trouble completing them. Although I am not normally a logic game whiz like some people I can usually get a raw score between 17-20. On these I was lucky to approach 16. Are these logic games harder than the ones on other prep tests or is it just me?

Also, are these tests considered harder than some of the other ones, easier, or about the same? I found that in the third test's third section I had a ton of trouble and found it to be one of the hardest Logical Reasoning sections I have taken.

Re: LSAT SuperPrep Tests

Postby 3|ink » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:36 pm

If I remember correctly, the LG sections of the superprep tests are unusually difficult.

Postby yzero1 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:36 pm

Those tests have uncharacteristically difficult LG sections. Don't worry if you're not performing up to par on Superprep LGs. Some of the logical reasoning questions are tough as well. However, factoring in the gracious curves (with the exception of SPA), your score should still be a good indicator of your ability.

Postby LSAT Blog » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:07 pm

I agree with previous responses. SuperPrep LG are abnormally (and notoriously) difficult. For example, trees in a park (PTB, G2) is a much more difficult version of Birds in the Forest (PT33, G2). Also, PTC, G2 is an early example of pure sequencing with conditional rules back when people didn't have the tests in the early 50s to practice on.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”