Florida Memorial University Review

nodummy

Florida Memorial University Review

Postby nodummy » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:05 pm

Has anyone seen or taken the LSAT at Florida Memorial University? I have no idea what to expect here...

nodummy

Re: Florida Memorial University Review

Postby nodummy » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:49 pm

bump

gdane

Postby gdane » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:57 pm

nodummy wrote:Has anyone seen or taken the LSAT at Florida Memorial University? I have no idea what to expect here...

Its terrible. There are snakes and lizards in the parking lot, kiwi stands around the building and purple and mauve dinosaurs in the building. Its just a terrible place to take the LSAT.

3|ink

Postby 3|ink » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:00 pm

The driveway is not paved. You'll end up marking on either mulch or stone.

nodummy

Postby nodummy » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:10 pm

You guys are the kings of lsat comedy...any real answers out there? Am I wrong thinking this is a legitimate question?

gdane

Postby gdane » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:10 pm

3|ink wrote:The driveway is not paved. You'll end up marking on either mulch or stone.

NO NO NO NO!!! Damn you! I know this is a reference to PT 60 (June 2010). No spoilers!!! :mrgreen:

Anaconda

Postby Anaconda » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:14 pm

gdane5 wrote:
nodummy wrote:Has anyone seen or taken the LSAT at Florida Memorial University? I have no idea what to expect here...

Its terrible. There are snakes and lizards in the parking lot, kiwi stands around the building and purple and mauve dinosaurs in the building. Its just a terrible place to take the LSAT.

Is Vinquetta waiting outside to wash your car afterwards?

gdane

Postby gdane » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:28 pm

Anaconda wrote:
gdane5 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Nice one. Also, the names Ive encountered during LR sure are strange. Ive noticed though that LR and RC tend to have "normal" names, while LG's tend to have more unique and "urban names" such as Vinquetta or Nastassia or Tura.

Anaconda

Postby Anaconda » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:50 pm

That carwash game was downright ridiculous with the names. If you google "Vinquetta" guess what shows up first

gdane5 wrote:
Anaconda wrote:
gdane5 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Nice one. Also, the names Ive encountered during LR sure are strange. Ive noticed though that LR and RC tend to have "normal" names, while LG's tend to have more unique and "urban names" such as Vinquetta or Nastassia or Tura.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”