Awesome App to use when doing PTs

bmercado

Awesome App to use when doing PTs

Postby bmercado » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:08 pm

I really recommend using this App whenever you are practicing your pts. it is a full proctored LSAT and it even gives a couple tips. You can tailor the program to time you on however many sections you want to complete for the day or if you want to run through a whole LSAT. its great to get an idea of timing, and even has a proctor give 5 min warnings. The best thing about it is that its free, so you dont have to buy the proctored lsat dvds.

it could be found at:
http://www.atlaslsat.com/recordings/pro ... player.cfm

Goodluck studying!

bmercado

Re: Awesome App to use when doing PTs

Postby bmercado » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:34 pm

LSWin

Postby LSWin » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:47 pm

I happen to think it's a little bit gracious. There's a good 20 second gap between the start of the timer for each section. Is this supposed to simulate the time it takes the proctor to reset the clock? I always thought you had to rush right into the next section.... Guess that's what you get for taking proctored tests with Kaplan.

I also think the timer is good luck, as I went up 4 points the first time I used it :)

kazu

Postby kazu » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:30 pm

jxtxdx wrote:I happen to think it's a little bit gracious. There's a good 20 second gap between the start of the timer for each section. Is this supposed to simulate the time it takes the proctor to reset the clock? I always thought you had to rush right into the next section....

Yep.. they just go "Put your pencils down. Turn the page. Start." You barely have time to breathe between sections.

(This might differ for other proctors but most people I know who took the LSAT said the same thing)

cinefile 17

Postby cinefile 17 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:37 pm

It definitely depends on the proctor. My proctors were slow as heck at everything and the 20 seconds was about accurate. Thanks for posting OP.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”