Best 2 1/2 month LSAT prep?

rrigor22

Best 2 1/2 month LSAT prep?

Postby rrigor22 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:43 pm

I currently have the PowerScore books (all 3...) and I'm wondering what else I should do during this time that I have to prepare?

I was going to take the Test Masters course but I found out recently that I missed the first week of it (couldn't have taken it anyway because I was out of the Country for study)

Looking for a economical solution that some of you may have used to score well...

Thanks!

Provocateur

Re: Best 2 1/2 month LSAT prep?

Postby Provocateur » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:29 am

rrigor22 wrote:I currently have the PowerScore books (all 3...) and I'm wondering what else I should do during this time that I have to prepare?

I was going to take the Test Masters course but I found out recently that I missed the first week of it (couldn't have taken it anyway because I was out of the Country for study)

Looking for a economical solution that some of you may have used to score well...

Thanks!

Powerscore books + all the tests you can get your hands on, the more the better.

ThePrincetonReview

Postby ThePrincetonReview » Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:06 pm

Hi rrigor22,

I agree that you should take as many practice tests as possible. Here is a link to The Princeton Review's free practice test. Good luck!

http://theprincetonreview.com/free-onli ... tests.aspx

Best Regards,
Anthony Russomanno
National Director of Educational Partnerships
The Princeton Review
anthonyr@review.com

locthebloke

Postby locthebloke » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:03 pm

Your solution is most certainly the most cost/benefit effective out there. (Well, not quite. There seems to be a general consensus that the Reading Comprehension Bible is not nearly as helpful as the LG and LR so you probably didn't need to buy it to do well).

If you read the LG and LR Bibles carefully cover to cover and understand the strategies and techniques applied therein, and then just do practice tests, you should get a good score on the test.

I have just begun to study seriously and my plan is LG Bible, LR Bible, and practice tests. I think that's honestly all you need short of a course. The powerscore books, PTs, and a course would probably be ideal, but the course is most likely not necessary if you're committed to that study plan.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”