Old Logic Games Topics

tomrogers2010

Old Logic Games Topics

Postby tomrogers2010 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:40 am

It seems to me that the old logic games test something that I am I completely unfamiliar with. I took a whole section under timed conditions and I completely bombed one of the three sections and aced the other three. The question was about trains and stops that they could make (December 1992 LSAT). Its my guess that the LSAC does not test on these types of questions anymore.

yzero1

Re: Old Logic Games Topics

Postby yzero1 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:00 pm

Some of the older logic games sections do have some unconventional games, like the one you're mentioning (mapping game). In the modern LSAT era, games tend to through a bit less curveballs at you.

CurbYourEnthusiasm

Re: Old Logic Games Topics

Postby CurbYourEnthusiasm » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:04 pm

tomrogers2010 wrote:It seems to me that the old logic games test something that I am I completely unfamiliar with. I took a whole section under timed conditions and I completely bombed one of the three sections and aced the other three. The question was about trains and stops that they could make (December 1992 LSAT). Its my guess that the LSAC does not test on these types of questions anymore.

Consider this game an outlier man. Games are my strong suit and I totally bombed this game as well. I was so confused by it that after I attempted it and checked the answers I was convinced the book's answers were wrong because I only got like two right. Chalk it up to being an old game, which is what I did. These games are very rare, I am praying that one on the October LSAT isn't like that one haha.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”