Q for those who have taken/are taking TestMasters Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Sh@keNb@ke

Bronze

Q for those who have taken/are taking TestMasters

Post by Sh@keNb@ke » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:25 pm

Do any of you who have taken a testmasters course or are currently enrolled in one find it extremely difficult to complete all the homework on time? I'm currently in a course and I work on the homework about 5-6 hours a day and I STILL can't manage to complete all the homework. On the 100 question LR sections I'll finish 75 of them, on LG I'll complete all of them, and on RC I'll do about half the passages. Am I slacking or is the homework load just overwhelming? Thanks in advance for all the input!

3|ink

Platinum

Re: Q for those who have taken/are taking TestMasters

Post by 3|ink » Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:36 pm

I always finished LR and LG, but never really touched RC. I think it's normal to lag on the homework.

Sh@keNb@ke

Bronze

Post by Sh@keNb@ke » Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:46 pm

Is it normal to find some of the LR questions extremely difficult? Like I know in the 60 and 70's of the LR section I'll miss 3 in a row sometimes. Especially on those 2/N/S questions... ugh

IzziesGal

Silver

Post by IzziesGal » Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:52 pm

I did manage to finish the homework, except at the very end when I would only do the sections I had trouble with and started taking full length tests instead.

Not to be preachy (so basically, here's where I am going to be preachy), but the only way to boost your score is to do all of the assignments they give you and to get practice. I know it seems like a lot, but suck it up for now and know it will be over soon. I used to do problems on the subway, during lunch, at home at night instead of watching tv, etc. It will be a rough few months with virtually no free time, but it will pay off when those acceptances start rolling in!

3|ink

Platinum

Post by 3|ink » Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:00 pm

Sh@keNb@ke wrote:Is it normal to find some of the LR questions extremely difficult? Like I know in the 60 and 70's of the LR section I'll miss 3 in a row sometimes. Especially on those 2/N/S questions... ugh
Yes that's normal. I missed about 2-3 for every 10.

IzziesGal wrote:I did manage to finish the homework, except at the very end when I would only do the sections I had trouble with and started taking full length tests instead.
Tina Fey is hot.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”