PT # 29 Games 2 & 4

roballen

PT # 29 Games 2 & 4

Postby roballen » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:12 pm

Can someone please explain how the set up game # 2? I kept having trouble with this game, not really sure why bc it seems like it can be a pretty easy game.

Also, can someone please show their set up for the last game. I made the deduction that N/S had to be first, and got every question right except 21, but still stuggled with the game.

Thank you.

katie96

Re: PT # 29 Games 2 & 4

Postby katie96 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:34 am

Bump. Reviewing PT 29 now and for whatever reason cannot understand what I'm doing wrong in Game 2.

Manhattan LSAT Noah

Postby Manhattan LSAT Noah » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:13 pm

roballen wrote:Can someone please explain how the set up game # 2? I kept having trouble with this game, not really sure why bc it seems like it can be a pretty easy game.

Also, can someone please show their set up for the last game. I made the deduction that N/S had to be first, and got every question right except 21, but still stuggled with the game.

Thank you.

Here's a list of explanations- and for LG there are usually set-ups. I hope that's helpful.

katie96

Postby katie96 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:39 pm

Manhattan LSAT Noah wrote:
roballen wrote:Can someone please explain how the set up game # 2? I kept having trouble with this game, not really sure why bc it seems like it can be a pretty easy game.

Thank you.

Here's a list of explanations- and for LG there are usually set-ups. I hope that's helpful.

Yes, thank you!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”