Online Prep v. In-class Prep

jdancer

Online Prep v. In-class Prep

Postby jdancer » Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:13 pm

Hi everyone!

I was researching different prep courses and have decided to go with the Testmasters prep.. however, I have a very busy schedule and was thinking about doing the online prep. I was wondering if anyone who has taken the online prep and can give me some feedback. I want to make sure I have the best resources for the test and would greatly appreciate your comments.

Also, if you could let me know which prep courses you feel worked best for you, I just want to make the right decision before I pay up.

Thanks!

tomwatts

Re: Online Prep v. In-class Prep

Postby tomwatts » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:15 pm

Bear in mind that the real Testmasters doesn't have an online course. The online course calling itself Testmasters is the one based out of Texas.

StrictlyLiable

Postby StrictlyLiable » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:25 pm

I've actually taken Princeton Review's in-class and online class (as a retake). And I think that the in-class was more beneficial because it was in person and grabbed my attention more. With the size of an online class, as well as other reasons, I felt like an inconvenience when I asked questions. Looking at half assed writing from a mouse on a computer screen just didn't do it for me. Sure the online hours will be more flexible for working students but it lacks the potential you can learn in person IMO.

lra234

Postby lra234 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:57 am

Wait...is this not the official testmasters?:

--LinkRemoved--

If not, which is official? This one is based out of Santa Monica, and I was fairly certain it was official. However, it does have an online course. Am I wrong?

tomwatts

Postby tomwatts » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:56 am

Huh. I appear to be wrong. That is definitely the real Testmasters. It's a recorded online course, as opposed to a live online course, but that's an online course.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”