the time management! Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
ekamy

New

the time management!

Post by ekamy » Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:12 am

Is there anyone could tell me how to deal with so many questions within so limited time?
I only finished 10-15 questions within 35 minutes in the Logical reasoning section, what can I do???

Tenth Usher

New

Re: the time management!

Post by Tenth Usher » Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:43 am

How far into your test prep are you? You will get faster with practice.

There's not really a secret to it, you just have to put in the work.

Tenth Usher

New

Post by Tenth Usher » Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:47 am

To answer 24-26 questions in the 35 minutes you get, you have around 80-85 seconds for each question (more if you're not answering each question).

Get groups of 5/10/15 questions and practice until you reach your target time, then try to do it with a full section

rbhesser

New

Post by rbhesser » Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:48 am

At the very beginning of my test prep, I remember feeling overwhelmed as well. The more familiar you are with the test format, the faster you will become. Just keep going, and try not to do LR sections untimed. If you're going for Oct., there's still plenty of time to speed up.

ekamy

New

Post by ekamy » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:03 am

Thank you, guys. I've prepared for the test for about two months, and i will go for the test in October, even though I told myself dont worry, i could not stop worrying about what if i cant finish most of the questions in the real exam. but thank you for your suggestion, i will do what you suggest and see how it goes!

StrictlyLiable

Bronze

Post by StrictlyLiable » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:04 am

rbhesser wrote:At the very beginning of my test prep, I remember feeling overwhelmed as well. The more familiar you are with the test format, the faster you will become. Just keep going, and try not to do LR sections untimed. If you're going for Oct., there's still plenty of time to speed up.

I agree. Just the more tests I did, the faster I got. Yesterday I took a timed test and almost had a perfect section. Just keep practicing and get a LR Bible to help you understand the structure and what the answers will look like. Good luck.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”