Suggestions for Improving RC Scores and Timing

IT_GUY

Suggestions for Improving RC Scores and Timing

Postby IT_GUY » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:30 pm

Hi,

I see a lot of suggestions for improving the LG and LR scores. If you have any suggestions for improving the reading comprehension scores, please let me know. If there is a link where this has already been discussed in detail, please put the link here.

Thanks!

gdane

Re: Suggestions for Improving RC Scores and Timing

Postby gdane » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:40 pm

NOONE ANSWER!

If there is a link where this has been discussed, and there are about 20, you should use the search function to find them. Both your questions have been beaten to a pulp and a quick use of the search function would've given you your answers.

Anaconda

Postby Anaconda » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:50 pm

There's one trick you need to do and then everything falls into place.

You basically have to...
gdane5 wrote:NOONE ANSWER!

If there is a link where this has been discussed, and there are about 20, you should use the search function to find them. Both your questions have been beaten to a pulp and a quick use of the search function would've given you your answers.

Oh, nevermind. :D

Woozy

Postby Woozy » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:54 pm

Leave it to gdane to give you 3/4 of an answer. Poor guy probably has a mean case of LSAT blue balls right now.

OP: Try practicing some old LSAT questions.

gdane

Postby gdane » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:54 pm

Hahaha! Well I'm not trying to be a Dillhole. Its just that people come on here and ask questions that have been asked a million times. You would expect people on here that are studying for the LSAT, a test that measures logical thinking ability, to use their common sense and search for stuff. When I was lurking I always searched for stuff. I still do. I just searched for "Dino game" and got a bunch of answers, rather than posting my own question thats already been answered over and over.

Done being a Dillhole...

rynabrius

Postby rynabrius » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:56 pm

Pull the list of magazines that the RC sections are most frequently culled from. Then learn by heart the questions they most frequently ask. Get a stack of the aforementioned magazines and make them your primary reading material until the test. Read the articles as you would read an LSAT prompt, and internally answer the aforementioned most frequent questions afterwards.

Facility will only develop with constant practice.

IT_GUY

Postby IT_GUY » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:27 am

rynabrius wrote:Then learn by heart the questions they most frequently ask.

Good advice. Actually, there is pattern in their RC questions.

Thanks all. I did find a lot of material by searching TLS.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”