Official LSAT PrepTests

cutecarmel

Official LSAT PrepTests

Postby cutecarmel » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:13 pm

I am trying to study for the LSAT. I bought Next 10 Official LSAT PrepTest book (29-38), but I didn't realize until later that this is the last book in the series (correct me if I'm wrong).

I would prefer to buy the earlier two in the series instead of buying the rest of the individual tests, but are the older tests too outdated?
Are there other official LSAT tests that are sold together in a book instead of individually?

Thanks

NYCLSATTutor

Re: Official LSAT PrepTests

Postby NYCLSATTutor » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:15 pm

cutecarmel wrote:I am trying to study for the LSAT. I bought Next 10 Official LSAT PrepTest book (29-38), but I didn't realize until later that this is the last book in the series (correct me if I'm wrong).

I would prefer to buy the earlier two in the series instead of buying the rest of the individual tests, but are the older tests too outdated?
Are there other official LSAT tests that are sold together in a book instead of individually?

Thanks

The oldest is outdated, the middle one should be fine. But you also want to get more recent preptests. No there are no other books...its expensive yes, but a pittance compared with the cost of law school.

LSAT Blog

Re: Official LSAT PrepTests

Postby LSAT Blog » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:52 pm

Here's a big list of the PrepTests. The newer ones are $6/exam if you buy in multiples of 4. Most of the older ones are sold in books of 10.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”