For Sale: Powerscore Bibles, Official LSAT PrepTests, Others Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
naruhodo

New

For Sale: Powerscore Bibles, Official LSAT PrepTests, Others

Post by naruhodo » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:00 pm

I'm off to law school this month, and I wanted to sell the LSAT books I've collected over the years to help pay for the furniture and other things I'll be buying in the coming weeks.

All of these were purchased in 2007 and 2008. Private message me if you're interested in any of these!

I'm selling all of these for 50% of the price I've found on Amazon/Powerscore.
- Powerscore Logical Reasoning Bible (no writing inside), $48.98 used on Amazon (for some reason the new versions are going for $250!)
- Powerscore Logic Games Bible (a bit of writing inside), $39.83 new on Amazon
- Powerscore Logic Games Ultimate Setups (no writing inside), $23.09 new on Amazon
- Powerscore Logic Games Flashcards (no writing), $24.99 new on PowerScore
- The Official LSAT PrepTests 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 (no writing inside except for a few write-ups in 44), $8 new each on Amazon
- Kaplan 180 ($16 new on Amazon, very little writing)

I can also throw in my copy of Nova's Master the LSAT for free if you buy something else and want it (it's free as there's a lot of writing on the inside).

Precessional

New

Re: For Sale: Powerscore Bibles, Official LSAT PrepTests, Others

Post by Precessional » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:36 pm

naruhodo wrote:I'm off to law school this month, and I wanted to sell the LSAT books I've collected over the years to help pay for the furniture and other things I'll be buying in the coming weeks.
Congrats! But does this mean that your goods have been drained dry of their LSAT magic? =P

- Powerscore Logical Reasoning Bible (no writing inside), $48.98 used on Amazon (for some reason the new versions are going for $250!)
Yeah-- amazon's search function was kinda funky, but after clicking around, found the proper page:

http://www.amazon.com/LSAT-Logical-Reas ... _2_rsrsrs1

naruhodo

New

Post by naruhodo » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:51 pm

Precessional wrote:
naruhodo wrote:I'm off to law school this month, and I wanted to sell the LSAT books I've collected over the years to help pay for the furniture and other things I'll be buying in the coming weeks.
Congrats! But does this mean that your goods have been drained dry of their LSAT magic? =P,
Haha, I hope not! My boyfriend is contemplating retaking the LSAT, so the original plan was to keep the books (and their residual magic!) for him to use. But considering he isn't sure when that'll happen and the fact that I need money now, we agreed it'd be fine to sell them now.
Yeah-- amazon's search function was kinda funky, but after clicking around, found the proper page:

http://www.amazon.com/LSAT-Logical-Reas ... _2_rsrsrs1
And thanks, I stand corrected! $40.94 is the going rate.

freelancer

New

Post by freelancer » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:02 pm

naruhodo wrote: - Powerscore Logical Reasoning Bible (no writing inside), $48.98 used on Amazon (for some reason the new versions are going for $250!)
$250 - typo maybe?

this is from powerscore's site:

The PowerScore
LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible - $49.99

One of the most highly anticipated publications in LSAT history, the PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible™ is a comprehensive how-to manual for solving every type of Logical Reasoning question. Featuring over 100 real Logical Reasoning questions with detailed explanations, the Bible is the ultimate resource for improving your LSAT Logical Reasoning score.

Another title from PowerScore’s Best Selling Standardized Test Preparation Bible Series™
Ships within 48 hours of order.
541 pages.

Mariners

New

Post by Mariners » Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:26 pm

I'm interested. I'm wondering whether or not the text is written in pencil (the very little writing that there is).

naruhodo

New

Post by naruhodo » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:47 am

These books are still for sale, if anyone is still interested!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”