Isn't it funny how when reviewing PT's

Sandro

Isn't it funny how when reviewing PT's

Postby Sandro » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:36 pm

The right answers just scream out at you? I'm going through LR sections and I'll know before I look over a question that I missed it... and instantly answer choice A comes out and is clearly a right answer.

Just goes to show how much of an obstacle the time constraint is. Even if you aren't running short of time, the ever looming clock might make you miss things. Can't believe I took Sep 09 without taking a full timed PT :oops:

sumus romani

Re: Isn't it funny how when reviewing PT's

Postby sumus romani » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:40 pm

Yeah, this phenomenon sucks. What I liked about games is that this sort of thing never came up--I would still have to work through the games to get the answers, even if I had seen them two or more weeks before.

thegrayman

Postby thegrayman » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:33 pm

It's my biggest gripe about the test, it's hard really take much away from a mistake like that. If you totally missed the logic, you can learn it.

Sandro

Postby Sandro » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:25 am

Its a catch 22. Im trying to finish the first dozen or so LR questions quickly but end up missing 2 or 3 because I went too fast and missed an obvious answer. I got -3 on my last LR and it really made me mad, missed 9 and 12 on easy mistakes.

Just have to PT more and review. Getting back into the PT mode and it feels good.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”