the sucker answer

lawschoolisfun2012

the sucker answer

Postby lawschoolisfun2012 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:00 pm

I can now successfully identify the sucker answer in a lot of questions, especially assumption questions. I believe seeing the sucker answer makes answering the question A LOT easier! I also noticed that the testmakers love to put (A) as the sucker answer and try to get test-takers to go with that answer because they "had not that about it that way." In reality, all they have done is trick you, anyone else notice this? Examples: Dec 03, LR 2, #13 and Oct 05, LR1, #18...both have (A) as the sucker an answer and (D) as the correct answer...

TommyK

Re: the sucker answer

Postby TommyK » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:11 pm

lawschoolisfun2012 wrote:I can now successfully identify the sucker answer in a lot of questions, especially assumption questions. I believe seeing the sucker answer makes answering the question A LOT easier! I also noticed that the testmakers love to put (A) as the sucker answer and try to get test-takers to go with that answer because they "had not that about it that way." In reality, all they have done is trick you, anyone else notice this? Examples: Dec 03, LR 2, #13 and Oct 05, LR1, #18...both have (A) as the sucker an answer and (D) as the correct answer...

Probably blue car phenomenon

Audio Technica Guy

Re: the sucker answer

Postby Audio Technica Guy » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:36 am

as best as anybody can be certain, arguments answer choices are randomly shuffled.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”