Conditionals... Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
rjh456

New

Conditionals...

Post by rjh456 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:05 am

Does anyone know of a book or website that has all/a lot of conditional questions from LR grouped together? I've looked through Cambridge LSAT's 'LR by Type' but there isn't one for conditionals - I guess since it's not a proper stem unto itself. I've gone through the LRB but I don't want to do the practice problems in the conditional chapter because I haven't gotten past the 1999 PTs yet. I'd really like to study conditionals intensively and I'm not sure what my options are, besides compiling questions on my own.

Bright_Law

New

Re: Conditionals...

Post by Bright_Law » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:09 am

rjh456 wrote:Does anyone know of a book or website that has all/a lot of conditional questions from LR grouped together? I've looked through Cambridge LSAT's 'LR by Type' but there isn't one for conditionals - I guess since it's not a proper stem unto itself. I've gone through the LRB but I don't want to do the practice problems in the conditional chapter because I haven't gotten past the 1999 PTs yet. I'd really like to study conditionals intensively and I'm not sure what my options are, besides compiling questions on my own.
I can understand your search. I was looking for book on same topic. I think powerscore LG bible address this topic in very detailed manner. This book is also available at Amazon.com Make sure when you buy this book so buy with set up guide and work book so it will actually allow you go into the depth of questions and learn each step.

rjh456

New

Re: Conditionals...

Post by rjh456 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:57 am

thanks for the advice! i have the lgb and the set up guide, but not the workbook so i might pick that up. it's just too bad there aren't more conditional-specific resources out there since its such a large component of the test. i've read a lot of the suggested formal logic introductions but it's not the same as practicing back to back lr questions in a targeted way. o well, guess i'll be making my own study guide...

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”