Best test prep book available: THE SECRET

PDaddy

Re: Best test prep book available: THE SECRET

Postby PDaddy » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:28 am

LSAC Proctor wrote:I just came across an awesome new test prep book similar to Kaplan 180 called The Secret. It's similar because it will help you get a 180 no matter yout PT scores.

It involves visualization and mental rehearsal and The Secret has even been profiled on television.

It's so comprehensive that I'm selling all my powerscore and Kaplan books dirt cheap.

I will score a 180 in October.

I'm visualizing...I'm visualizing...I got nuthin'... :lol:

Jack Smirks

Postby Jack Smirks » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:33 am

Justiceinbrothel wrote:
naterj wrote:So let me get this straight LSAC proctor, if I just visualize something long enough it will come true? So starving children in this world just have a bad attitude about starvation? They just need to visualize some cheeseburgers? You're fucking retarded, you need to visualize a brain.

ya people are fucking retard. you have to understand what LSAC procotor is trying to say.

I don't understand what you are trying to say, in English please.

taxguy

Postby taxguy » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:07 pm

I think what LSAT proctor is saying is that if you focus enough on belief and visualize your goals, you will probably do better. If that is the case, I would agree.

Yes, it would be great if we could all get what we wanted by merely visualizing enough and wanting enough. Sadly, praying, hoping, visualizing is nice,but only hard work and practice works.All the other fluff is just that....fluff for the duped. However, this does NOTtake the place of hard work and practice. If he were simply going to throw away his Power Score books in lieu of reading The Secret, he is been duped, as I noted in my post above.

Tautology

Postby Tautology » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:27 pm

This was a very successful flame.

Threepeat

Postby Threepeat » Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:35 pm

Tautology wrote:This was a very successful flame.

Seriously, well done OP. I can't believe this many people took your post seriously.

I thought your post was hilarious.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”