TestMasters Course - Miami, FL (Early Summer)

paz

TestMasters Course - Miami, FL (Early Summer)

Postby paz » Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:07 am

registered for this course -- curious to see if anyone shall be joining me for some october prep action!

gdane

Re: TestMasters Course - Miami, FL (Early Summer)

Postby gdane » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:31 pm

No, but Im in Miami so its nice to know another local is prepping for the LSAT. Kind of dumb to say since of course there are people in Miami prepping. Haha.

Let us know how this goes. I cant afford to take a course. :(

pedigreeofhoney

Postby pedigreeofhoney » Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:26 pm

i'll be seeing you there :)

osmlpz

Postby osmlpz » Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:29 pm

I was considering registering for this course in Miami as well. What convinced you guys to take this course? Any input?

paz

Postby paz » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:47 pm

rationale for taking the course is as follows: the LSAT is such an important aspect of ones application that it'd probably be best to make use of every available outlet at my disposal in garnering a respectable score. it is possible in hindsight that this course could turn out to be unnecessary, but id rather that be the case and be out $1450 rather than score poorly and be out on much more in terms of scholarships and potential future earnings. hth. and see you guys soon!

also: anyone who has taken testmasters prior, any tips and feedback on your experiances would be greatly appreciated.

paz

Postby paz » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:29 pm

just got my materials, can't wait to start this course and get the LSAT over with..

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”