How to get PT 60?

JTC
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:00 pm

How to get PT 60?

Postby JTC » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:03 pm

I heard some people talking about it. Anyone here have it on PDF?

Isn't 60 the most recent June 2010 one? :? If anyone wants to black out their answers from the score sheet and share it with me, I'd appreciate it. Thanks! :)

ps. I didn't take the June 2010 test and I don't know anyone (personally) that did.

unattended bag
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:41 am

Re: How to get PT 60?

Postby unattended bag » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:08 pm

--LinkRemoved--)/443

I just bought it here for $9

carboy67
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 8:31 pm

Re: How to get PT 60?

Postby carboy67 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:10 pm

ask someone you know who took the test in june and they have it on their lsac page

JTC
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:00 pm

Re: How to get PT 60?

Postby JTC » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:12 pm

unattended bag wrote:http://www.cambridgelsat.com/productdetail/by_test/5_section/official_lsat_preptest_60_(5_section)/443

I just bought it here for $9


Thanks, but do they send you a hardcopy or do they e-mail you a PDF version? Also, I see that they don't accept international transactions. Since I am not in the US, I think this will be a problem for me. :(

carboy67 wrote:ask someone you know who took the test in june and they have it on their lsac page


I would, but like I said in my intro post, unfortunately, I don't. :( I live in a rather remote area (ie. non-urban city) where the LSAT populous is next to none, hence why I am asking on here. :?

User avatar
LSAT Blog
Posts: 1262
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:24 pm

Re: How to get PT 60?

Postby LSAT Blog » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:21 pm

It isn't up on Amazon yet, but it most likely will be within the next few weeks (you'd still get it before October).

Amazon has included the previous individual LSATs in its 4-for-3 deal so you get them for $6/exam. The same will probably be true of PT60. If you can wait a bit, you can probably get it for $6, assuming you're buying other PTs at the same time.

(Don't know how being outside the U.S. affects the prices of shipping, etc., though.)

harut44
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:51 pm

Re: How to get PT 60?

Postby harut44 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:22 pm

JTC wrote:
unattended bag wrote:http://www.cambridgelsat.com/productdetail/by_test/5_section/official_lsat_preptest_60_(5_section)/443

I just bought it here for $9


Thanks, but do they send you a hardcopy or do they e-mail you a PDF version? Also, I see that they don't accept international transactions. Since I am not in the US, I think this will be a problem for me. :(

carboy67 wrote:ask someone you know who took the test in june and they have it on their lsac page


I would, but like I said in my intro post, unfortunately, I don't. :( I live in a rather remote area (ie. non-urban city) where the LSAT populous is next to none, hence why I am asking on here. :?


They email you a link which you could only view 3 times and then it self destructs. :x

Lol you have to print it within those times you view the test.

JTC
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:00 pm

Re: How to get PT 60?

Postby JTC » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:28 pm

LSAT Blog wrote:It isn't up on Amazon yet, but it most likely will be within the next few weeks (you'd still get it before October).

Amazon has included the previous individual LSATs in its 4-for-3 deal so you get them for $6/exam. The same will probably be true of PT60. If you can wait a bit, you can probably get it for $6, assuming you're buying other PTs at the same time.

(Don't know how being outside the U.S. affects the prices of shipping, etc., though.)


Is this Steve Schwartz from the LSAT blog? If so, I am a huge fan of yours! I read your blog every now and then. :)

Yes, you are right - Amazon doesn't have it in stock either. Plus, like you said, there are issues with exports, shipping, etc. for me. :?

Obviously *some* people have it because there is quite a bit of discussion about this on the internet. I am guessing these are people with access to the LSAC page on LSAC, those that actually took the June 2010 test.

This is frustrating for people like me because I am unable to access PT60, even though it is a disclosed test, and like you said, sooner or later it will be out! :x

harut44 wrote:They email you a link which you could only view 3 times and then it self destructs. :x

Lol you have to print it within those times you view the test.


That's awful! I guess an alternative (to printing it out) could be to screen capture it, lol. :lol:

User avatar
LSAT Blog
Posts: 1262
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:24 pm

Re: How to get PT 60?

Postby LSAT Blog » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:46 pm

Yep - this is Steve. Glad you enjoy the blog!

The people who've been talking about specific problems are those who actually took the exam in June in North America. LSAC gives them PDFs of the 4 scored sections. It must be really frustrating, but I'm sure you'll find a way. You'll probably want to take this as a full-length timed exam in early October, so you have plenty of time to figure it out.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], cherrygalore, dj9i27, echonov, Instrumental, jonny27, Pozzo, Tazewell and 6 guests