Schools accepting lowest LSAT Score

Justiceinbrothel
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:24 pm

Schools accepting lowest LSAT Score

Postby Justiceinbrothel » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:31 pm

There are many post regarding Top Schools and thier score requirements but it will be great if ya can compile a list of schools accepting lowest score in Country so the people who are planning to jump in river after June LSAT results can have a "Cape pf good hope"

cubswin
Posts: 618
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 4:40 pm

Re: Schools accepting lowest LSAT Score

Postby cubswin » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:34 pm

Image

shoop
Posts: 327
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:52 pm

Re: Schools accepting lowest LSAT Score

Postby shoop » Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:25 am

What are you looking for?

Schools that consider only the lowest of an applicant's multiple LSAT scores?

or

Schools in the US that admit people regardless of abysmal LSAT scores? Cuz that would be Thomas Cooley School of Law. But honestly, jumping in a river, maybe Virginia Woolf style, is probably a better fate than Cooley.

coffeeonthepatio
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:28 pm

Re: Schools accepting lowest LSAT Score

Postby coffeeonthepatio » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:58 am

I know someone who got rejected from Cooley.....
:oops:

User avatar
artichoke
Posts: 760
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:20 pm

Re: Schools accepting lowest LSAT Score

Postby artichoke » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:04 pm

coffeeonthepatio wrote:I know someone who got rejected from Cooley.....
:oops:


No! Really??

coffeeonthepatio
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:28 pm

Re: Schools accepting lowest LSAT Score

Postby coffeeonthepatio » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:45 pm

artichoke88 wrote:
coffeeonthepatio wrote:I know someone who got rejected from Cooley.....
:oops:


No! Really??



Yes really. Said person had a decent GPA and all, just got not do standardized tests apparently. He bombed the lsat, like 130something bombed.

dukelawguy144
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:04 pm

Re: Schools accepting lowest LSAT Score

Postby dukelawguy144 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:49 pm

coffeeonthepatio wrote:
artichoke88 wrote:
coffeeonthepatio wrote:I know someone who got rejected from Cooley.....
:oops:


No! Really??



Yes really. Said person had a decent GPA and all, just got not do standardized tests apparently. He bombed the lsat, like 130something bombed.


SOMEONE GOT REJECTED FROM COOLEY!

User avatar
bankruptedcasino
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 5:24 pm

Re: Schools accepting lowest LSAT Score

Postby bankruptedcasino » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:00 pm

A 141 is the 25th% for University of Puerto Rico but, alas, you need to be a resident of Puerto Rico to attend. You also can't be white, apparently, because ZERO caucasians go to the school. And I assume you need to be fluent in Spanish.

Southern University Law Center's 25th% LSAT is 143. One point lower than Cooley.

09042014
Posts: 18282
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:47 pm

Re: Schools accepting lowest LSAT Score

Postby 09042014 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:06 pm

Justiceinbrothel wrote:There are many post regarding Top Schools and thier score requirements but it will be great if ya can compile a list of schools accepting lowest score in Country so the people who are planning to jump in river after June LSAT results can have a "Cape pf good hope"


Jumping in a river has better career outlook than attending a TTT.

User avatar
CG614
Posts: 825
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:26 am

Re: Schools accepting lowest LSAT Score

Postby CG614 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:11 pm

Desert Fox wrote:
Justiceinbrothel wrote:There are many post regarding Top Schools and thier score requirements but it will be great if ya can compile a list of schools accepting lowest score in Country so the people who are planning to jump in river after June LSAT results can have a "Cape pf good hope"


Jumping in a river has better career outlook than attending a TTT.

Credited. If you jump in the Hudson, good chance you can get some super powers, a la the Toxic Avengers.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests